Monday, August 30, 2010

Hello!

So I promised to post more frequently.... I haven't any exciting news to tell you.  We spent most of the weekend at home.  Alicia wanted us to put up her pool which is just a little, blow-up, rectangle "family pool".  Sunday afternoon we managed to pull Tony away from a John Wayne movie to come join us.  He did.  I'm sorry to report that there are "no" pictures... I know your disappointed! (:  Today Alicia and I completed some final errands in preparation for the first day of school.  She is going to do swimming lessons at the Y and take a Hip Hop Dance class at the sports center just for fun and excercise.  Wednesday is orientation day with the first full day of school on Thurs.  She is excited to go back and sooooo am I!!! (:  She get's so bored being by herself.  Totally unlike me.   Her father's child she is. 

We went out to dinner tonight with a very good friend at Draganetti's.  The last time we were here, we were met at the door by a little, white stray cat who was trying her very best to come in.  Tony booted her out of the way, then felt sorry for her and.... to make a long story short, you'll see her in the photo's below... she's still here!!  We love her dearly and she brings all kinds of entertainment to our house. (: 

Below the cat pictures, I posted some pictures of Alicia and my nephew Luke.  I think he's an angel, other's may not agree.... but that's okay.  I babysit him and his 3 brothers once in while.  We have fun.  (:

I've not heard any more concerning Dad's move to the nursing home.  I'm waiting to hear back from them of the exact date.  When I find out something new I will post it. 

Thanks for visiting!  Hopefully I will have some more interesting news next time!

Sandy

No comments: