Life is not measured by the moments we breathe but by the moments that take our breath away.
Friday, September 10, 2010
Updates...
I've been frustrated lately not hearing from the nursing home. I called Dad's social worker and the one at the nursing home this morning. He has an appt. for evaluation on Monday and then hopefully Thursday we can move him in. The "other" social worker at the nursing home is a little skeptical b/c he does some hollering in the evening and she's worried about him disrupting the other residents. They don't have a special unit for those kind of people. So keep your fingers crossed! I think he'll be okay when he get's used to being there. It's the only place mom has "o.k'd" for him to go. She has p.o.a. so I have no say in the matter. She can't handle him anymore. Wish us luck!! (; I'll keep you "posted". (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope it goes well. I'll keep checking for more news.
Post a Comment